This is the sad tragedy of the teenage girl, Madison Coe, who passed away while using her mobile phone in the bathroom. I hope her story provides awareness around the dangers of using electronics in the bathroom.
Read other articles at: http://www.electroboom.com
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ElectroBOOM
It would be pretty awesome if you support ElectroBOOM at Patreon:
http://patreon.com/electroboom
And special thanks to my sponsors and patrons:
http://www.electroboom.com/?page_id=727
Below are my Super Patrons with support to the extreme!
Aki K. at http://www.pc-doctor.com/
James Y. at http://vsee.com/
C.R. Parent
KCBD Reports on the story:
http://www.kcbd.com/story/35851834/texas-teen-electrocuted-after-cell-phone-accidentally-falls-in-bathtub?utm_content=bufferea965&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Update to the story:
http://www.kcbd.com/story/35890178/police-parents-release-photo-taken-by-teen-before-she-was-electrocuted-in-bathtub
By: Mehdi Sadaghdar

12 thoughts on “Dangers of using electronics in bathroom, the case of the teenage girl”
  1. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars bosko says:

    i had i broken ekstenson kord and it was in a wall and i wee(my and my grampa and dad)got it out of the wall before it started a fier๐Ÿ˜จ

  2. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Bryan Santos says:

    Thatโ€™s interesting that thereโ€™s low Ac current and high ac current like
    30volt AC and 13volt AC and 120 volt AC as high voltage and rest is low ( new fact )

  3. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Kresimir Moric says:

    I saw a video from another Youtuber a few months ago. He likes to dismantle defective or dangerous devices and check them for safety. He showed that some power supplies in the circuit have a very small gap between 230 volts and 5 volts. This distance can be dangerous if the adapter is operated in a humid environment.

  4. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars ๐Ÿ™_โ„•_๐•†โ„•๐•ƒ๐• ยณโถโท says:

    โค

  5. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars HOPE_11 00 says:

    why gfci or rccb didn't tripp?

  6. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars SleepSteward says:

    This poor girl would've been the same age as me by now. It could've been me or a friend who had this happen to them… This is awful.

  7. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Liล‚y Sapphire says:

    Wow I can't believe I heard that story about that people will always die with stuff everyday like every Christmas and every winter

  8. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Pomada Gaming says:

    Oh boy dam darn. This is a sad video intro. But this could be interesting in concept as to how the experiment could work

  9. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง24 says:

    at this point ElectroBOOM is using God Mode

  10. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Nicholas Fans, ACโ€™s and more says:

    The wire was exposed in an extension cord

  11. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Lester Brunt says:

    Total noob question but why didnโ€™t the break go out?

  12. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Abhishek Kaushik says:

    HELLO! I AM A KID OK

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.